Thanksgiving Break

Before Thanksgiving break we had a week of classes left plus that Monday and Tuesday Thanksgiving week. Since Thanksgiving break was close every professor and coach was trying to get everything done in such little time. I would have no free time or any time to just rest for a couple hours because I would be busy with studying, turning in homework and going over plays or film for lacrosse. On top of that we have exams in the next two or three weeks so I will be busy studying for those. I go to tutoring every other day for math and go to the writing center so they can look over my final paper before I turn it in. Over Thanksgiving break I will try to get work done and try to make time to study but I doubt I will. For Thanksgiving break I am going to Cincinnati to go see my mom's side of the family. We will be going to my aunt's house for dinner. My grandparents and other aunt will meet us there and stay for the day. My cousins and I are pretty close in age so we all get along and like most of the same things. My cousins and I have a tradition that we do every year for almost five years now. We play knee hockey for hours and hours until dinner is ready. We would always have the same teams every year. We would play three warm up games then play a best of seven series to see who would win the championship that year. At dinner we still have a kids table and an adults table even though all of the kids are almost eighteen years old. After dinner we all help clean up then sit on the couch and watch the football game. Then we play all kinds of games till about three in the morning then call it a night. Of course the next day is Black Friday so my mom, my aunts and my sisters get up really early to go shopping either for themselves or for Christmas. While they are out shopping my uncles, cousins and I sleep till noon, sit on the coach and do nothing for the whole day. The Saturday we all get ready for the OSU vs MU game. We make food, bring snacks and play games. Then after all that when Sunday hits we all go home or go back to college and get back into our routines.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Break

First Week of Classes!

Moving Into College!